£205,000 Offers over
An impressively extended end terrace villa enjoying level access off one of Stamperland's more desirable Drives and delivering a superb balance of family accommodation over two levels.
Situated within the desirable residential pocket of Stamperland, this well-appointed end terrace villa has been professionally extended to now deliver a superb balance of family accommodation and enjoys level access to the front.
Enjoying impressively proportioned apartments throughout; the ground floor extends to formal bay windowed lounge with attractive feature fire and surround at focal point, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted cabinets as well as large walk-in storage cupboard, attractive dining/family room boasting patio door access to the rear garden and spacious downstairs double bedroom enjoying the advantage of a sizeable en-suite shower room with three piece suite and vanity storage. On the upper level are a further two bedrooms; (the master of which features a useful concealed shower facility) and a family bathroom with neutral three piece suite. Further complimenting this home are additional features such as double glazing, gas central heating and attic storage.
Externally the home affords off-street parking to the front by way of a level stone-chip driveway whilst, to the rear, a fully enclosed garden is divided in to two level tiers both of which are designed for ease of maintenance.
The property lies close to Clarkston, which provides a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants, cafes, banks and Health centre.
Lounge 17' 4" into bay x 12' max ( 5.28m into bay x 3.66m max )
Kitchen 15' 2" x 5' 11" ( 4.62m x 1.80m )
Dining Room 10' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.07m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" into bay x 10' 1" to front of wardrobes ( 3.78m into bay x 3.07m to front of wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 3 11' 8" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.56m max x 3.17m max )
Bathroom 6' x 5' 9" ( 1.83m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.