£32,000 Offers over
Home Report Valuation £43,000. First Floor Studio Flat representing an Ideal First Time Buy !!! Hall, Bright Lounge, Kitchen, Boxroom with Shower Room Off, Electric Heating, Resident's Parking, Extras
An ideal first time buy in popular area this First Floor Studio Flat offers accommodation consisting of Hall, Bright Lounge, Kitchen, Boxroom (with space for single bed) and Shower Room Off, Electric Heating, Resident's Parking, Quality Extras.
The property is entered at the front into communal entrance hallway and then further up staircase to the first floor landing where the entrance hallway has deep storage cupboard and a door leading into the lounge which has two side facing windows, archway to kitchen, door to the boxroom, electric storage heater, fitted carpet and space for substantial lounge furniture. The kitchen has basic floor and wall mounted units offering good storage accommodation and rear facing window with views over neighbouring properties to the Clyde. The microwave and fridge freezer are to be included in the sale price. The compact boxroom has rear facing window, space for single bed and door to shower rook which has three piece shower room suite and electric shower.
There are electric storage heaters within and single glazed units have been retained. resident's Parking can be found at the side and extras are to be included.
The property itself lies a short distance from the heart of Dumbarton, which offers simple and easy access to a whole host of local and High Street names as well as excellent entertainment and recreational facilities. Within walking distance are Marks &Spencer, Morrisons and Asda superstores. Public transport and rail links are within easy commuting distance as are primary and secondary schooling including the private and sought after Lomond School, situated within Helensburgh. Dumbarton also has the additional benefits of its own Golf Course and Meadow Leisure Centre with swimming pool and sports hall. The celebrated beauty of Loch Lomond and the Southern Highlands are on the doorstep to Balloch and Alexandria where you can find some of the most breathtaking and picturesque scenery and yet still close to the City. Balloch offers a wide variety of Restaurants and Public Houses together with the beautiful Balloch Marina, Balloch Country Park and Lomond Shores offering new retail and leisure development. Heading eastbound on the A82 will take you towards Glasgow City Centre, Glasgow's International Airport and Braehead Shopping Centre via the toll free Erskine Bridge.
Dimensions And Specification
Hall - 3'7 x 2'9
Lounge - 14'9 x 11'9
Kitchen - 6'8 x 6'5
Boxroom - 6'8 x 4'10
Shower Room - 6'8 x 2'11
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.