£47,500 Offers over
Looking for your first forever home? Leaving the folks for the first time and want something that is in fab condition? Look no further. Ground floor. Stunning with a capital S. Lounge open plan with kitchen. Everything shiny and new. Double bedroom and a shower room straight from a magazine!
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACTS Are you looking for your very first forever home? This gorgeous pad is ideal for those that are leaving their folks and buying for the first time. Easy to heat, needs no money spent on it, everything is shiny and new and viewing is an absolute must!
Ground floor - so nice and handy for hanging your washing out! Own wee garden to the rear both communal and private. Entered from the closeway into the main apartment. Stunning! Laminate flooring, open plan kitchen with lounge. So nice and bright. You will love it. The kitchen has inbuilt appliances including oven, hob and hood, fridge and freezer. Double bedroom has mirrored fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring, again nice and bright and spacioius. The flat has the most fab shower room. Modern, trendy, tiled from top to toe, straight from a magazine.
New gas central heating, new windows, new everything, all we need now is a nice new owner. This could be YOU!
To arrange your viewing give Jackie a call on 0141 889 7222 or drop me an email email@example.com
You will not be disappointed.
Main Road is ideal for transport links to surrounding towns. Handy for shops and handy for eating places. Handy for the M8 Motorway Network which in turn provides connecting links to Glasgow International Airport, Braehead, Glasgow and Other.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.