£53,000 Fixed price
Well presented and spacious two bedroom top floor flat in popular location. Security entry system, gas central heating and double glazing and communal gardens with drying area to rear. EER C
Allen &Harris are pleased to present to the market this bright and spacious top floor flat which offers good sized accommodation comprising reception hallway, bay windowed lounge, modern galley style kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and family bathroom with three piece suite.
Set in a convenient location for access to local shops, schooling and transport links, the property further benefits from a security entry system, well maintained communal close, gas central heating and double glazed window units, whilst externally there are communal gardens with drying area to rear.
This property would make an ideal first home or buy to let investment and early internal viewing is strongly advised.
Lounge 14' 11" (max into recess) x 15' (max into bay) ( 4.55m (max into recess) x 4.57m (max into bay) )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 4' 7" (excluding recess) ( 3.28m x 1.40m (excluding recess) )
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 10' 10" ( 4.75m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
Bathroom 7' 11" x 4' 4" (over bath) ( 2.41m x 1.32m (over bath) )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.