£95,000 Fixed price
A deceptively large 3 bedroom top floor flat situated within this popular village of Doune with open views across Moray Park.
The home offers extensive accommodation which is accessed through a well kept security entrance. The flat consists of entrance hallway, modern fitted kitchen with an array of floor and wall units, exceptionally large dining area open plan onto living room with feature box bay window, stylish bathroom and three double bedrooms. There is excellent storage provision.
Internally the home is decorated in bright neutral tones. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard and are complimented by quality flooring. The property further benefits from double glazing, electric underfloor heating and communal gardens. A garage is situated close by which is also included within the sale.
Doune is an attractive village situated approximately seven miles to the west of the historic City of Stirling. The village provides an array of shops including a Post Office, a chemist, Inns, Health Surgery, dress/gift shop, and churches. The primary school and nursery school are both situated in the village. Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with the major stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres.
Lounge 16' 4" into bow bay window x 11' 2" ( 4.98m into bow bay window x 3.40m )
Dining Area 15' 3" x 7' 9" ( 4.65m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" to back of wardrobe x 10' 2" max ( 3.51m to back of wardrobe x 3.10m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 4" to back of wardrobe x 7' 10" ( 3.76m to back of wardrobe x 2.39m )
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.36m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.36m )
Bath 9' 8" x 7' ( 2.95m x 2.13m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.