£199,000 Offers over
B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the market this rarely available 2 bedroom Upper Conversion in a highly sought after area of Stirling. The property is located near the City Centre and provides superb accommodation with period features such as cornice work and original fire places.
Viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the standard and generous size of accommodation on offer.
The property comprises of;
- Private Entrance with stairs leading into a bright reception hallway with skylight.
- Spacious formal lounge with bay window to front and window to side. Period fireplace with ornate mantle piece and slate hearth, housing a living flame gas fire. Beautiful original brass door furniture.
- Large double bedroom with window to front. Original cast iron fireplace and living flame gas fire. Two recessed alcoves.
- Bright second bedroom with window to the front.
- Fully fitted dining kitchen with extensive wall and base units, dishwasher, washing machine, electric cooker with two ovens and a grill.
- Large walk-in larder/ storage cupboard.
- Accessed from the kitchen is a snug offering a second sitting area or office.
- Family bathroom with a white three piece 'Heritage' bathroom suite and over bath electric Triton shower.
The flat has a large spacious hallway with a sky light which could easily be used for added living space. There is also the potential to convert the attic into further bedrooms as planning had been granted in the past.
Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazing. A new boiler was fitted in May 2016.
To the front of the property, a driveway provides ample off street parking and there is a mature private garden to rear.
Located only minutes from Stirling City Centre which offers an array of amenities and provides excellent transport by both main line rail and bus stations. For car commuters the motorway networks are nearby providing swift access to the central belt and beyond.
Schooling is available at the local primary school and secondary level schooling is also available nearby.
Kitchen 4.89m (16' 1') x 4.26m (14' 0')
Dining Kitchen 4.77m (15' 8') x 3.34m (10' 11')
Master Bedroom 4.01m (13'2') x 3.71m (12'2')
Bedroom 2 2.77m (9'1') x 2.34m (7'8')
Snug 2.82m (9'3') x 1.98m (6'6')
Family Bathroom 2.29m (7'6') x 2.24m (7'4')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.