£69,995 Offers over
This traditional second floor flat provides well maintained spacious accommodation that benefits from a refitted kitchen, gas central heating and double glazing.
Conveniently situated within the popular district of Riddrie, this traditional second floor flat offers really well-proportioned apartments and has been well maintained. The flat extends to communal landing accessed via a security entry system, reception hallway, generous bay windowed lounge which offers ample space for a dining table and chairs and has a large walk in storage cupboard off, compact fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, two large double bedrooms which both have walk in cupboards and finally a bathroom with a white three piece suite. The property is complemented by well maintained, shared residents gardens, double glazing, gas central heating and excellent storage through-out.
Situated within the popular Riddrie district of Glasgow, this property is ideally placed for those looking for a quiet location within easy reach of a wide variety of shopping and recreational amenities. There are excellent public transport services and the road and motorway networks give good access to city centre and beyond.
Lounge 22' 2" into bay window narrowing to 18' 0" x 9' 11" narrowing to 9'7'' ( 6.76m into bay window narrowing to 5.49m x 3.02m )
Kitchen 7' x 5' 2" ( 2.13m x 1.57m )
Bedroom One 14' 1" into window x 9' 11" excluding wardrobe ( 4.29m into window x 3.02m excluding wardrobe )
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.02m )
Bathroom 5' 7" x 6' 9" over bath ( 1.70m x 2.06m over bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.