£195,000 Offers over
An immaculate luxury apartment occupying an easily accessible ground floor position within this desirable Newlands development.
An immaculate luxury apartment occupying an easily accessible ground floor position within this desirable Newlands development. Built by Charles Church in 2006 these flats are known for their high quality finish combined with comfortable room sizes.
This particular property has been maintained to a very high standard by the owner and has accommodation extending to common reception hallway entered via a security entry system, main hallway which provides excellent storage off, generously proportioned lounge, a dining sized fitted kitchen with a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage units and integrated and built in appliances, luxurious bathroom and two double sized bedrooms, both of which have built in wardrobes. The principle bedroom also has an en-suite shower room with a three piece suite.
The property is complemented by double glazed windows, gas central heating, private parking, security entry system and residents gardens.
The development lies close to public transport which includes bus and rail links whilst commuting by car is made ideal via main arterial roads linking in turn to the M77 and M8 motorway networks. There is an excellent range of shops which cater for day to day living in nearby Shawlands.
Lounge 18' 8" x 12' 2" ( 5.69m x 3.71m )
Dining Kitchen 17' 5" x 8' 10" ( 5.31m x 2.69m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 6' 7" over bath ( 2.01m x 2.01m over bath )
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 10' 2" to front of built-in wardrobes ( 3.30m x 3.10m to front of built-in wardrobes )
En-Suite 10' 10" into shower x 5' 3" ( 3.30m into shower x 1.60m )
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.