£265,000 Offers over
Occupying a secluded yet convenient position on the outskirts of Stewarton an impressive conversion which extends to almost the entire Southernmost wing of this handsome Scots mansion house. This property cannot be seen from the A735 and access is via white pillars to the sweeping drive.
Lochridge House is a handsome Scots mansion house that occupies a magnificent elevated position on the outskirts of Stewarton. Extremely private and screened by woodland to the front, the property provides exceptional views over local farmland and countryside.
Exceptionally rare and available to the open market for the first time since its conversion this unique home provides very well proportioned and versatile accommodation formed over four levels. The property is accessed from the A735 via a sweeping driveway which leads to the main house where you enter flat one through an impressive common hallway with fireplace, oak paneling and staircase. The living room, which is certainly one of the focal points of the property sits in a corner position where large windows frame an attractive outlook over the gardens. This room is comfortably large enough for dining also and has features such as decorative pillars, oak paneling and a fireplace. This floor also contains a dining sized fitted kitchen, large conservatory which opens on to a raised decked area, a WC and a butlers pantry. The first floor has two large double bedrooms and a bathroom. The master bedroom provides an en-suite home office which could be utilised as a dressing room and also a shower room. A further staircase leads to the third bedroom which again is a large double. The garden level is reached via a staircase from the conservatory and has a boiler room, utility room, large store and double sized garage.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.00m )
Lounge 26' x 18' 3" ( 7.92m x 5.56m )
Butlers Pantry 12' 9" x 4' 5" ( 3.89m x 1.35m )
Bedroom 1 19' 6" x 16' 1" ( 5.94m x 4.90m )
Home Office 11' x 9' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.79m )
En Suite Shower Room 4' 1" x 6' 6" ( 1.24m x 1.98m )
Bedroom 2 17' 7" x 11' 5" ( 5.36m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 3 21' 1" x 14' 6" ( 6.43m x 4.42m )
Bathroom 8' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.59m )
Garage 18' 9" x 14' 5" ( 5.71m x 4.39m )
W.C 8' 7" x 3' 10" ( 2.62m x 1.17m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.