£120,000 Fixed price
This fabulous 2 bed top floor flat with views over the River Leven. Comm ent, rec hall, bay windowed lounge, beautiful kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, further double bedroom, bathroom. GCH. DG. Sec entry. Private/visitors parking.
A stunning modern two bedroom top floor flat within popular Turnberry built select development set on the banks of the River Leven.
Accommodation comprises: Communal, carpeted entrance with security entry; Reception hall with two storage cupboards; Large loungewith Juliette balcony, overlooking the river, as well as having space for a dining table and chairs; Breakfasting kitchen with integrated oven, hob, extractor, fridge, freezer and washing machine as well as space for a breakfasting table; Master bedroom with views as lounge, in-built wardrobe; Three piece en-suite shower room; Further double bedroom with in-built wardrobe; Three piece bathroom.
The subjects are enhanced by double glazing, GCH and security entry.
Set within landscaped gardens with private and visitors parking available.
Lounge 16' 6" max x 14' 7" max ( 5.03m max x 4.45m max )
Kitchen 12' 4" over units x 9' 1" over units ( 3.76m over units x 2.77m over units )
Bedroom 1 15' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.78m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 9' 1" max x 10' 5" max ( 2.77m max x 3.18m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.