£193,000 Offers over
A stunning two bedroom luxury flat set within a modern development with contemporary open plan living.
The flat is situated on the first floor and accessed by way of an immaculately maintained security controlled entrance. The well-proportioned accommodation has been built to exceptional standards and consists of welcoming entrance hall, bright and spacious lounge with dining area leading onto French doors to attractive balcony, open plan to stunning fitted dining kitchen with an array of floor and wall units and integrated appliances. The two bedrooms are double in size with the master benefiting from a stylish en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation is a well-proportioned luxury bathroom. Excellent storage provision through-out with in-built wardrobes in each bedroom.
All rooms are presented to a superb standard with fresh neutral decor complimented by quality floor coverings which are included in the sale. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard.
The property benefits from double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating has been installed. The flat also benefits from allocated parking.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well- known stores located in the Thistle Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh by rail (Stirling Station) or bus. Good recreational facilities such as golf, tennis and The Beechwood and Kings Parks are within walking distance. Schools at Primary and Secondary level are located nearby as well as Stirling University
Lounge/diner 18' widest x 15' 3" widest ( 5.49m widest x 4.65m widest )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.43m )
Bedroom 12' 3" plus door recess x 11' 1" ( 3.73m plus door recess x 3.38m )
Bedroom 11' 6" max x 9' 6" plus door recess ( 3.51m max x 2.90m plus door recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.