£26,000 Fixed price
Town centre traditional upper flat offering spacious accommodation comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge open to modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom. There is also gas c/h, d/g communal drying area. Gate to communal parking area to the rear.
Town centre traditional upper flat offering spacious accommodation comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge open to modern fitted kitchen with built in hob and oven, double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom comprising of wash hand basin, w.c, and bath. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and shared drying area to rear. There is also gate giving access to communal parking area to the rear.
Irvine offers a range of local amenities including beach, local shops, supermarkets, restaurants, schools, train station and bus services. The property is located within close proximity of the new under construction Magnum leisure centre and is within easy access to the train station and offers good road and rail links.
Lounge 15' 2" x 16' 5" ( 4.62m x 5.00m )
Read facing double glazed window. Fyfestone fireplace, radiator and carpeted flooring. Open to kitchen area
Fitted kitchen with base and wall units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink, partially tiled walls, electric oven, electric hob, plumbed for washing machine, radiator and laminate flooring. Open to lounge area
Bedroom One 12' 5" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.78m max x 3.61m max )
Double bedroom with two front facing double glazed bay windows, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Spacious family bathroom comprising w.c., wash hand basin, bath. Radiator and vinyl flooring.
Gate from rear garden leading to communal parking area.
Communal drying area.
Town centre traditional upper flat offering spacious accommodation comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge open to modern fitted kitchen with electric hob and oven, double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath, wash hand basin and w.c. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and communal drying area. There is also gate leading to communal parking area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.