£70,000 Offers over
Truly stunning two bedroom, refurbished, traditional first floor flat in excellent decorative order throughout having been decorated to the highest of standards throughout.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning two bedroom traditional flat set on the preferred first floor and decorated to the highest of standards throughout by the current owners.
The property is in true walk-in condition and comprises welcoming reception hallway, spacious lounge with slate feature wall and display alcove, two good sized double bedrooms with the rear bedroom benefiting from built-in wardrobes providing ample storage.
There is a modern refitted kitchen which has been cleverly designed to make excellent use of space and has been finished to an exacting standard.
Of particular note is the fully tiled refitted shower-room with large shower cubicle, wash-hand basin and WC.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazed window units and security entry, whilst externally there is a communal drying area to rear.
Set in a convenient location close to schooling, local shops as well as transport and motorway links, there is easy access to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
Early internal viewing is strongly advised to appreciate what is undoubtedly one of the best examples of traditional properties within the area.
Lounge 11' 8" x 12' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.86m )
Kitchen 14' 4" (max) x 9' 8" (max) ( 4.37m (max) x 2.95m (max) )
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 13' 3" ( 3.73m x 4.04m )
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 11' 5" ( 4.80m x 3.48m )
Shower Room 7' 9" (max into shower) x 6' 2" (max) ( 2.36m (max into shower) x 1.88m (max) )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.