£55,000 Offers over
Fantastic 2 bedroom top floor flat boasts stunning panoramic views over the River Clyde. The property would be ideal for a first time buyer with it having fantastic room sizes and being in walk in condition at a very reasonable price.
This fantastic top floor flat has been internally upgraded to a tremendous standard and provides superb move-in accommodation with panoramic views over the surrounding area and beyond to the River Clyde.
Accommodation comprises: Communal entrance with private storage cupboard; Reception hall giving access to all apartments and, via a 'Ramsay' style ladder to the attic; Large lounge with those stunning views over two aspects; Kitchen which consist of wall mounted units and lots of work tops and includes electric cooker and extractor fan as well as having space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge/freezer; Large master bedroom, with storage cupboard, provides ample space for bedroom furniture; Bedroom 2 is a further double bedroom with ample space for furniture as well as views to front; Larger than average 3 piece bathroom, with over bath electric shower, which has room for a separate shower stall if required.
The subjects are enhanced by double glazing and a gas fired central heating system with a 'combi' boiler.
To the rear lies shared grounds which are made up of lawn with communal drying facilities.
Lounge 13' 11" max x 13' 4" ( 4.24m max x 4.06m )
Kitchen 10' x 7' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 10' 4" ( 4.04m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 7' 10" ( 4.24m x 2.39m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.