£55,000 Offers over
Well presented 2 bedroom 1st floor flat enjoying OPEN VIEWS over the surrounding area. Comm ent, rec hall with storage cupboards, spacious lounge, modern kitchen with lots of worktop room and space for appliances, 2 double FANTASTIC SIZED BEDROOMS, bathroom. Gas CH. DG.
Allen &Harris Estate Agents are delighted to offer onto today's open and competitive market this fabulous first floor flat which offers immaculate accommodation which extends to four principal apartments and is well laid out in the popular Valeview Terrace.
The tastefully decorated accommodation must be viewed to be appreciated and comprises - welcoming vestibule leading into hallway with storage cupboard off. The stunning lounge is well proportioned and offers fantastic views. The kitchen has a wide array of appliances and fitted units, central heating boiler. Two further double bedrooms are provided - both of which offer storage facilities and the bathroom has three-piece compact suite, shower cubicle with electric shower.
Gas central heating is fitted and quality double-glazing enhances soundproofing and insulation. Outside, there is a communal lawned rear garden which is perfect for pets or young kids.
Lounge 14' 4" max x 12' 9" ( 4.37m max x 3.89m )
Kitchen 8' 7" over units x 9' 1" over units max ( 2.62m over units x 2.77m over units max )
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.37m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" max x 10' ( 3.43m max x 3.05m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.