£320,000 Offers over
An absolute stunning and unique conversion of an old detached house with beautiful private gardens. The property is located in a prime position within the desirable lower west side of Helensburgh
The property is like a tardis, entering the property you will be amazed by the size of the property, it is a delightful and extremely spacious Upper Conversion enjoying a prestigious upper West End address , commanding superb open aspects and set amidst good sized mature gardens, mainly to front with summerhouse, secure carport and off street parking. Flexible family accommodation over two levels with private ground floor rear entrance and stairs. First floor landing and hall leads to impressive bay windowed Lounge, Dining Room with french doors to excellent refitted Kitchen with electric hob, oven, hood and dishwasher, three Bedrooms and refitted family Bathroom. The upper floor has a charming Master Bedroom with excellent storage and en suite Bathroom. Gas ch (exc kitchen and attic floor). Double glazing on the attic floor. The views are absolutely breath-taking. This property would be perfect for a wide range of buyers including families, young professionals or even for someone who is looking to downsize. This is a must view.
Lounge 21' 5" into bay window x 14' 10" ( 6.53m into bay window x 4.52m )
Kitchen 12' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.61m )
Dining Room 15' 5" x 12' 5" ( 4.70m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 1 15' 9" x 13' 3" ( 4.80m x 4.04m )
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 9' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 3 14' 7" x 12' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.94m )
Bedroom 4 11' 6" x 7' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.21m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.