£78,000 Offers over
Extremely rare three bedroom upper cottage flat located within the popular town of Elderslie. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms, ensuite in master, DG, GCH, off street parking and gardens.
Allen &Harris are delighted to offer to the market this extremely rare three bedroom upper cottage flat located within the popular town of Paisley. This property may require some upgrading and modernisation throughout however the property would ideally suit both first time buyers and investors alike.
The property comprises: Reception hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom and three bedroom with ensuite in master bedroom.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, off street parking and communal gardens.
Elderslie has a selection of local amenities including shops and transport services all within easy reach. the towns of Johnstone and Paisley are also within 2 miles and can provide a range of additional shops, supermarkets and further transport services. The M8 motorway network is within 2 miles and give links to Glasgow International airport, Braehead Shopping Centre and Glasgow City Centre is required.
Lounge 14' 1" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 4.29m Max x 3.48m Max )
Kitchen 10' 2" Max x 4' 9" Max ( 3.10m Max x 1.45m Max )
Bed 1 20' 9" Max x 16' 9" Max ( 6.32m Max x 5.11m Max )
Bed 2 13' 8" Max x 9' 8" Max ( 4.17m Max x 2.95m Max )
Bed 3 9' 7" Max x 8' 4" Max ( 2.92m Max x 2.54m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.