£120,000 Offers over
A stunning upper conversion in Myrtle Park located in the stunning picturesque town of Cove. This handsome C listed property offers large, traditionally proportioned rooms. The views from the property are majestic.
Lounge - Spacious Lounge with two double glazed windows to front with attractive sea views - perfect for sitting with a glass of wine and relaxing. Feature fireplace with timber mantle. Coving. Ceiling rose. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen - Generous dining kitchen with a range of fitted storage units at wall and floor level. Worktop facilities. Stainless steel circular sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap. Zanussi fan assisted cooker. Stainless steel cooker splashback. Xpelair hood. Hotpoint fridge/freezer. Laminate flooring. Double glazed window to front with sea views.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear. Walk-in cupboard. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Big enough to fit double bed and units.
Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet included. Wardrobe off bedroom which could be used as a dressing room/ study.
Bathroom - Bathroom with three piece suite comprising ornate wash hand basin, double ended bath with side mounted taps and Triton electric shower and W/C.
Garden with small stream running through. Greenhouse and garden shed. Shared drying green. Communal parking
Area - Cove provides a community hall, general store, sailing club and is within a mile of Kilcreggan's reputable primary school. The village is well served by a regular bus service and is situated on the northern shore of the Clyde estuary.
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 13' 4" reducing to 12:5 x 12' 3" over units ( 4.06m reducing to 12:5 x 3.73m over units )
Bedroom 1 12' x 14' 10" max ( 3.66m x 4.52m max )
Bedroom 2 14' x 12' max ( 4.27m x 3.66m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.