£129,000 Offers over
A seldom available 4 bedroom top floor traditional flat which offers spacious accommodation located in the heart of Stirling City centre. No onwards chain.
The well positioned accommodation is accessed through a security entrance to an internal stairwell. The flat can be found on the top floor and comprises of two levels with the lower comprising of entrance hallway, well-proportioned lounge, an attractive dining kitchen with utility room off and two bedrooms with one bedroom also benefiting from a study/dressing room off. The upper level provides two further bedrooms and a bright bathroom with over bath shower.
All rooms are decorated throughout in neutral tones. The size and scope of the rooms within the flat combined with the high ceilings ensure a bright and airy feel throughout. Permit parking available.
Stirling offers excellent local amenities and superb commuter links to both Edinburgh and Glasgow by rail, road and bus networks. High street shopping available at the Marches Shopping Mall as well as extensive bars and restaurants within the city centre. Primary and secondary schooling and a wide range of recreational pursuits are all well catered for. Stirling University is easily accessible with a regular bus link a short distance away.
Lounge 16' into window x 11' 3" ( 4.88m into window x 3.43m )
Dining Kitchen 12' 6" max x 11' 5" ( 3.81m max x 3.48m )
Utility 7' 6" x 6' ( 2.29m x 1.83m )
Bedroom 14' 3" into window x 11' 6" ( 4.34m into window x 3.51m )
Study 9' 3" into window x 6' 8" ( 2.82m into window x 2.03m )
Bedroom 13' 2" max into window x 12' 5" max ( 4.01m max into window x 3.78m max )
Bedroom 15' x 11' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 15' 1" x 11' ( 4.60m x 3.35m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.