£95,000 Offers over
This two bedroom flat is located in this sought after residential pocket set close to local amenities with two double bedrooms and master ensuite this property is sure to be popular with a wide range of buyers.
This two bedroom property set in a popular residential pocket and is offered to the market in good internal condition.
The property comprises of welcoming reception hallway with all main apartments leading off. The large formal lounge has aspects to the front of the property and is semi open plan to the kitchen area which has a modern range of base and wall mounted units with oven hob and hood.
The two well-proportioned double bedrooms are located to the rear of the property with the master having ensuite shower room (newly installed) and walk-in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which has a three piece suite with contemporary splash back tiling.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, two good size storage cupboards, private residents parking and located in this central location.
Early viewing is advised.
Lounge 14' 2" x 14' ( 4.32m x 4.27m )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.51m )
Bedroom One 16' 2" into door recess x 9' 10" ( 4.93m into door recess x 3.00m )
En-Sutie 5' 9" x 5' 4" ( 1.75m x 1.63m )
Bedroom Two 16' 1" into door recess x 8' 7" ( 4.90m into door recess x 2.62m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.