£125,000 Offers over
First floor quarter villa having one double bedroom and two public rooms set in this sought after address close to amenities and transport links.
This upper quarter villa is set in this sought after address close to amenities and transport links.
The property comprises of entrance porch then stairwell to the upper hallway where all main apartments lead off. The formal lounge has dual aspects to the front as does the study room located off the hallway. To the rear of the property is a further public room which is an ideal dining room. From here is direct access to the kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units and aspects to the side of the property. The well proportioned double bedroom is also located to the rear of the property and will not disappoint for size.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, outside space and located close to local amenities and transport links. The property has recently been re-roofed prior to coming onto the market.
Lounge 15' 10" max x 14' 9" max ( 4.83m max x 4.50m max )
Dining Room 15' 10" into recess x 9' 10" max ( 4.83m into recess x 3.00m max )
Kitchen 12' 3" max x 5' max ( 3.73m max x 1.52m max )
Bedroom 1 14' 9" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.50m max x 3.17m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.