£195,000 Offers over
A generously proportioned upper floor flat built by Dickie homes, quietly nestling within a sought after pocket of Netherlee.
Enjoying the upper floor position within the desirable Golf Court development, this generously proportioned apartment boasts immaculately presented accommodation throughout as well as particularly attractive views to the front.
Internally, the property extends to; entrance vestibule with excellent storage off , superbly spacious central hallway off which all principal apartments are accessed, formal lounge with dual aspect window formations and attractive balcony, sizeable fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, two double bedrooms both with fitted robes and master with en-suite shower room and main family bathroom.
Further features include double glazing, electric heating and secure entry system into communal hallway. The garden grounds are well presented with residents parking and private garage.
Netherlee is considered to be one of the south side's most desirable areas due to a number of services and amenities that are available. These include shops that cater for day-to-day requirements, a number of restaurants, excellent leisure facilities and parkland. Regular bus and rail services run from both Netherlee, Clarkston and Muirend making this an ideal base for commuting as do main arterial roads which link in turn to motorway networks such as the M77, M8, M74 and southern orbital which provide fast road access to Glasgow City Centre, East Kilbride, The Ayrshire Coast and both Glasgow and Prestwick Airports.
Reception Hallway 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
Lounge 16' 5" x 12' 9" ( 5.00m x 3.89m )
Dining Kitchen 14' 6" Max x 8' 11" Max ( 4.42m Max x 2.72m Max )
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.23m )
En Suite 4' 1" x 5' 5" ( 1.24m x 1.65m )
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.82m )
Bathroom 5' 6" x 6' 11" over bath ( 1.68m x 2.11m over bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.