£525 pcm Available Now
This well presented 2 bedroom end terrace villa set within the town of Cowdebeath, close to local Schools, amenities and transport links to Edinburgh and beyond. The property consists of 2 double bedrooms, b spacious lounge, kitchen/diner, family bathroom, garden to the rear. The property is fully double glazing and Gas Central heating. Housing Benefit is acceptable.
- The entrance to the property is through a secure wooden door giving access to hallway, kitchen, lounge and stairs.
- The lounge is spacious. There is a front facing and rear facing double glazed windows. 2 Radiators. Laminate wood effect flooring.
- The modern fitted kitchen/diner with wall and floor mounted storage units, wipe clean worktops, built-in oven, hob, extractor fan. There is a double glazed window and back door leading to the enclosed rear garden. Radiator. Laminate wood effect flooring.
- The hall, stair and landing decorated in neutral tones with a carpet. On the upper landing there is a storage cupboard.
- The bedroom has 2 storage cupboards one with rail the other housing the boiler with shelving. Double glazed window to the rear of the property. Radiator. Carpet.
- This second double bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear of the property. Radiator. Carpet.
- The bright family bathroom has a 3 piece white suite, which incorporates bath, WC and basin. Towel Radiator. Laminate wood effect flooring.
- GARDEN FRONT
The front garden is mostly laid with slabs few shrubs.
The private rear garden is compact and easily maintained. There is also a garden shed.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility to the accuracy of the information contained in this document.