£198,000 Offers over
Extremely rare four bedroom detached bungalow located in the popular town of Cumnock. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, family room, modern kitchen, modern bathroom, modern shower room, DG, GCH, driveway, garage and gardens. This property would ideally suit younger and older families alike.
Extremely rare four bedroom detached bungalow located in the popular town of Cumnock, Ayrshire. The property is in walk in condition and would ideally suit younger and older families alike. The property comprises: Reception hall, lounge, family room, modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, modern shower room, four bedrooms. The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, mono bloc driveway which can hold a minimum of two cars, garage, front and rear gardens. Cumnock itself offers a range of amenities including a supermarket, a recently built sports centre and a range of everyday shops. There are Nurseries, Primary and Secondary schooling also available in the town. There are also excellent transport links including a regular bus service and railway station in the neighbouring village. Early viewing is highly recommended.
**HR Value £220,000**
Living Room 12' 9" x 16' 4" ( 3.89m x 4.98m )
Family Room / Diner 11' 5" x 24' 10" ( 3.48m x 7.57m )
Family Kitchen 12' 7" x 11' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 16' 11" ( 3.84m x 5.16m )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" into recess x 12' 8" ( 3.94m into recess x 3.86m )
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 12' ( 3.12m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 12' ( 3.00m x 3.66m )
Front &Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.