£159,995 Fixed price
The location is just off Glasgow Road, the extensive accommodation is fabulous, the bathroom is generous, enclosed gardens with patio area sets off this ideal family home which is being offered to the market at a very competitive price.
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS Detached Stone Built Cottage just off the Glasgow Road and close to Kilmarnock town centre, the property has been developed and is now formed over two levels.
Lower hallways leads to spacious and elegant lounge with double glazed windows to front and side, feature fire and surround. The master bedroom is bright and spacious with double glazed window to front Dining room has space for full dining table and chairs, patio door to rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and floor mounted cabinets, complimentary splash back paneling, integrated appliances and additional storage facilities, door to rear garden.
A particular feature of the property is the outstanding shower room with two piece white suite including vanity unit, digital shower cabin, complimentary tiling around, double glazed window to rear..
From the hallway we have stairs leading to the upper level which gives access to storage facilities, cloakroom and two good sized double bedrooms.
Gardens to front are slabbed with stone built retaining wall and driveway leads to single garage.
Rear Garden has spacious patio area with retaining wall around leading to lawn, enclosed by fencing and mature trees.
The property is further enhanced by Gas central heating and double glazing.
Lounge 14' 10" x 14' 4" ( 4.52m x 4.37m )
Dining Room 10' 8" x 14' 4" ( 3.25m x 4.37m )
Kitchen 13' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.04m x 3.12m )
Shower Room 10' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 14' 5" ( 4.04m x 4.39m )
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 16' 4" ( 3.23m x 4.98m )
Bedroom 3 16' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.95m x 3.56m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.