£120,000 Offers over
Very spacious and bright, this semi-detached villa is set over two floors with THREE double bedrooms and TWO public rooms. A potential forever family home within easy travel to both Wishaw and Motherwell.
Deceptively spacious THREE bedroom semi detached villa which is immaculately presented and attractively decorated throughout and must be viewed to be appreciated.
The ground floor of the property has a large, bright, front facing lounge which gives access to the dining kitchen which spans the width of the house. There is a bright conservatory off the dining area that significantly expands the downstairs living space. The rear garden is fully enclosed and has a large decked area that enjoys a sunny position with space for a table and chairs. On the upper level are three double bedrooms and a particularly generous shower room.
The property also benefits from an alarm system.
The property sits within in a quiet cul de sac of similar properties on the outskirts of both Motherwell and Wishaw, making it an ideal area for the commuter, with both the M74 and M8 road networks nearby. Also several railway stations are easily accessible, including one just a ten minute walk from the property, providing good links to Glasgow and beyond. Motherwell offers an exciting range of leisure and retail outlets, several good golf courses, swimming pools and leisure centres. For families there are several good Primary and Secondary schools close by, along with the recently opened Motherwell College.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.