£230,000 Offers over
Call Paula on 01436 672134 to view this much improved character family home.
This much improved traditional family home is possibly one of the area's oldest properties is full of character situated directly opposite the Gareloch.
Ardenvohr is located a short distance from Garelochhead village centre and offers entrance hallway, large bay windowed lounge with multi-fuel stove, working shutters and dining area, refitted breakfasting country kitchen with range style cooker, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, family bathroom finished in white and rear porch.
The accommodation on the upper level comprises spacious upper landing and two double sized bedrooms.
Outside the property is accessed through a wrought iron gate leading to a gravel drive which provides ample parking, there is also a good sized area of lawn.
At the rear there a paved terrace, brick coal shed and timber garage, a raised lawn area, drying green with an extensive sloping wild area beyond. This area has fantastic views of the Gairloch and offers great potential to create a cottage style garden.
The property benefits from a modern gas central heating system.
Garelochhead offers a good range of local amenities including primary school, train and bus services.
Lounge 19' 11" into bay window x 12' ( 6.07m into bay window x 3.66m )
Dining Area 9' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.41m )
Kitchen 15' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.78m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" Cam ceiling x 11' 7" ( 3.78m Cam ceiling x 3.53m )
Bedroom 3 12' Cam ceiling x 12' ( 3.66m Cam ceiling x 3.66m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.