£198,000 Offers over
* This is a well proportioned 3 bedroom bungalow situated in the sought after and picturesque village of Scotlandwell
* Spacious lounge has outlook over front garden and features a built in fire
* 3 double bedrooms, all featuring built in wardrobes offering flexibility
* Luxury family shower room, fully tiled with multi-jet shower and modern suite
* Generously proportioned kitchen with ample wall/base units and plenty of worktop space making entertaining a breeze. Range cooker included
* Large conservatory offering yet more accommodation and accessing rear garden. Perfect for spending time during the upcoming summer months, and is finished with tiled roof and insulation
* Gardens to front and rear
* Driveway for multiple vehicles and single garage
* Oil fired central heating and double glazingDescription
Presented to market is this lovely 3 bedroom bungalow on a generous plot in the sought after countryside village of Scotlandwell. Located within a quite cul-de-sac, accommodation comprises; entrance hallway leading to the spacious lounge and 3 double bedrooms, luxury shower room with multi-jet shower and the generously proportioned kitchen. The large roofed conservatory is accessed via the kitchen, and provides more bright living space and accesses the rear garden. The property is well presented throughout, and offers excellent family accommodation. Additional benefits include driveway, garage, oil fired central heating and double glazing. EPC=DLocation
Jamesfield is a quiet cul-de-sac within the village of Scotlandwell. Daily requirements are well catered for in nearby towns of Milnathort, Kinross and Kirkcaldy. The property is well placed for Portmoak Primary School in Kinnesswood and secondary schooling can be found at the highly regarded Kinross Community Campus. Being only a few miles from the M90, the house is well placed for access to Edinburgh and Perth and to enjoy the countryside of Kinross-shire, Fife and Perthshire.Our View
With bungalows in this area coming to market rarely, early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment. Ideally suited to those who enjoy the quiet countryside lifestyle whilst retaining easy access to amenities.IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.