£89,000 Offers over
Extended two bedroom semi detached villa with entrance hall, spacious lounge with French doors to dining room, modern fitted kitchen, two extensive double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also driveway, gas c/h, d/g and gardens to front and rear. Immaculate condition.
Extended immaculate two bedroom semi detached villa offering spacious accommodation over two levels comprising, on the ground level, entrance hall, spacious lounge with French doors leading to spacious dining room with door to rear garden. On the upper level there are two extensive double bedrooms with mirror fronted built in wardrobes and modern fitted bathroom comprising of wash hand basin, w.c, and bath with shower over and splashback screen. The property is further enhanced by driveway to side, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to the front, side and rear. The front garden is chipped with paved path and the rear garden is enclosed with lawn drying area, paved patio area and shrub area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this truly walk in home.
Entrance Hall with double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the side, Parquet flooring, radiator and under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 19' 3" max x 11' 1" max ( 5.87m max x 3.38m max )
Lounge with carpeted flooring. Radiator, French doors to Dining Room, and double glazed window to the front.
Dining Room 13' max x 8' 6" max ( 3.96m max x 2.59m max )
Dining Room accessed from Lounge. Rear facing double glazed window, radiator and Parquet flooring. Door to rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 8' 10" ( 3.61m max x 2.69m )
Modern partially tiled kitchen with wall and base units. Electric oven and hob. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed in washing machine, dishwasher, Parquet flooring, radiator. Door to Dining Room.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 9' 3" ( 4.70m x 2.82m )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring, built in mirrored wardrobes, radiator and two front facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.63m max x 2.97m max )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring, built in mirrored wardrobes, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Modern bathroom with splashback screen, with w.c, wash hand basin, bath and over bath shower. Laminate flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Driveway to the side of property offering off street parking.
The front garden is chipped with paved path and the rear garden is enclosed with lawn drying area, paved patio area and shrub area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.