£69,995 Offers over
Three bedroom end terrace villa offering accd: entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, fitted shower room and three good sized double bedrooms. There is also driveway, gas c/h, d/g, floored loft and gardens to front and rear. A degree of DIY required.
Excellent opportunity to purchase this three bedroom end terrace villa set within one of Irvine's most popular areas, being close to town centre and all local amenities. The spacious accommodation comprises on the gound level there is entrance hall, lounge, and fitted kitchen, on the upper level there are three good sized double bedrooms and fitted shower room. The property is further enhanced by excellent driveway, gas central heating, double glazing, floored loft and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is laid to lawn with the rear garden being enlcosed, with lawn dryng area, and shrub area.
Entrance hall with front facing double glazed door. Laminate flooring. Under stair cupboard. Radiator. Front and side facing double glazed window.
Lounge 15' 4" x 13' 10" ( 4.67m x 4.22m )
Lounge with laminate flooring. Radiator. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
Partially tiled kitchen with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Cupboard housing gas boiler. Rear facing double glazed window.
Landing with stairs from the hall to upper apartment's. Laminate flooring side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.90m )
First floor double bedroom with laminate flooring. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.87m )
Further first floor double bedroom with laminate flooring. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
First floor double bedroom with laminate flooring. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Fully tiled shower room with wc, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Parking to the side.
Front garden chipped with hedge and paved path.
Enclosed rear garden has lawn area, shrub area and paved path.
Features 17' 9" x 12' 3" ( 5.41m x 3.73m )
Floored loft with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Double glazed velux window to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.