£299,000 Guide price
An individually designed detached villa situated in the conservation village of Rhu.Guide Price £299,000
Call Paula to view this spacious and individually designed detached villa situated in the conservation village of Rhu close to local village amenities include primary school, local shops, bus service and Marina.
Helensburgh is a short distance away and offers a wider range wider range of shopping and leisure facilities including regular bus and train services to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
The accommodation over two levels is well presented extending to entrance vestibule, reception hallway, lounge with wood burning stove and French doors leading to the dining room with access to well planning and recently fitted kitchen, utility, double bedroom with mirror fronted wardrobes and a shower room.
On the upper level the master bedroom has extensive mirror fronted wardrobes, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There are partial sea views from the upper level.
Outside the garden is of a good sized with ample off street parking a substantial raised decking and wood storage area with a timber shed to the side.
The property further benefits from a modern gas central heating system and double glazed widows.
Internal viewing is recommended.
Lounge 17' 4" x 14' 2" ( 5.28m x 4.32m )
Dining Room 9' 9" x 9' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.79m )
Kitchen 16' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.98m x 2.92m )
Utility 7' 5" x 5' 3" ( 2.26m x 1.60m )
Bedroom 3 11' 2" excluding wardrobe x 9' 11" ( 3.40m excluding wardrobe x 3.02m )
Bedroom 1 13' 8" cam ceiling x 13' 5" into bay window ( 4.17m cam ceiling x 4.09m into bay window )
Bedroom 2 14' 3" into wardrobe Cam ceiling x 13' 3" into bay window ( 4.34m into wardrobe Cam ceiling x 4.04m into bay window )
Bedroom 4 14' 2" cam ceiling x 10' 11" reducing to 7' 9" ( 4.32m cam ceiling x 3.33m reducing to 7' 9" )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.