£260,000 Offers over
* Unique and substantial house in sought after village location
* 4 bedrooms featuring en-suite shower/WC, further 3 bedrooms create potential for granny flat/annexed accommodation
* Large dining kitchen featuring ample wall/base units, range cooker and integrated dishwasher
* Spacious lounge/dining room with dual aspect windows providing natural light
* Additional large sitting room/games room on top floor providing countryside views via multiple velux windows
* Main bathroom features 3 piece suite and overhead shower. Additional separate WC.
* Separate utility room with plumbing for white goods
* Integrated garage and off street parking
* Gas central heating
* Ample accommodation for a large family, with potential for commercial use as a Bed and BreakfastLocation
7 South Maltings is located in the quaint village of Newton Of Falkland, which lies approximately 1 mile from the historic town of Falkland which offers primary schooling, local shopping, hotels, restaurants, with the Royal Palace and Gardens being of significant interest. Secondary schooling is available at Bell Baxter School in Cupar. Ideally positioned for the commuter.Our View
Dimensions; Bedroom - 10'05''x10'00'', Bedroom - 14'01''x12'00'', Bedroom - 10'04''x11'08'', Bedroom - 11'05''x9'09'', Bedroom - 11'02''x9'00'', Bedroom - 11'08''x11'08'', Bedroom - 11'09''x9'08'', Lounge - 25'05''x11'08'', Kitchen - 23'02''x13'01'', Sitting/Games Room - 23'10''x30'00''IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.