£305,000 Fixed price
These spacious family homes will boast a large living room with sliding doors through to separate dining room with patio doors opening to private rear garden, quality fitted kitchen/family room with double doors to rear garden, utility room, 4 bedrooms (1 en suite), luxury bathroom. Externally these family homes benefits from spacious gardens to front, side and rear and mono blocked driveway leading to detached single garage (not Included within the price but available as an extra).
Barleyknowe Road is located on an elevated position to the east of Gorebridge. Gorebridge is a desirable town in Midlothian situated approximately 11 miles south of Edinburgh. Gorebridge offers an excellent range of local facilities and amenities with a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. Stobhill and Gorebridge Primary Schools are both within half a mile of Uplands View with Newbattle High School a further 2.5 miles away.
Due to its proximity, Uplands View provides excellent commuter links via Edinburgh City Bypass into the capital. The new Borders Rail line offers journey times of under 25 minutes into Edinburgh city centre.
The beautiful Vogrie County Park is only 2.5 miles away. Vogrie is a magnificent Victorian parkland estate offering woodland walks, adventure play areas, bbq sites, 9 hole golf course and minature railway and cafe.
The welcoming downstairs hallway provides access to the living room, dining room, kitchen, fourth downstairs bedroom and the downstairs shower room.
Kitchen/Family Room 6.14m ? 3.34m (20'3 ? 11')
The contemporary kitchen and family area is generously sized and very well proportioned, with double doors offering access to the rear garden. The kitchen is fully fitted with four ring electric hob and oven, fridge freezer, dish washer, sink and draining unit and ample storage space.
The kitchen provides access to the utility room which provides further storage space, washer dryer and an additional sink with draining unit.
Living Room 4.56m ? 4.33m (15' ? 14'3)
The spacious living room provides a radiator, down lighting and a large double glazed window, as well as dual aspect from the dining room allowing the room to flood with natural light.
Dining Room 4.56m ?2.80m (15' ? 9'3)
The dining room can be accessed from the hall and kitchen and via sliding doors from the living room. Double glazed sliding balcony doors lead out to the lovely rear garden.
Bedroom 4 3.99m ? 2.85m (13'2 ? 9'5)
Bedroom 4 overlooks the front garden and benefits from a large fitted wardrobe. This room can be utilised as a lovely double bedroom or an office or home gym.
The downstairs shower room provides a high quality two piece suite comprising WC and wash hand basin, as well as a walk-in shower.
The upstairs landing provides access to each bedroom as well as the family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 3.99m ? 3.29m (13'2 ? 10'10)
The open master bedroom provides two generous fitted wardrobes and a double glazed window overlooking the front of the home. This room benefits from an en-suite shower room, with a shower, WC and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 4.56m ? 2.81m (15' ? 9'3)
The second double bedroom also overlooks the front of the property.
Bedroom 3 4.28m ? 3.17m (14'1 ? 10'5)
The third double bedroom contains a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
The large family bathroom is fitted with a white bathroom suite with a bath, WC and wash basin.
* All internal walls and ceilings will be of smooth finish and painted.
* Painted mdf moulded skirting and facings.
* Internal doors will be pre-finished with painted white facings etc with steel satin ironmongery.
* Composite panel high performance entrance doors.
Kitchens By JS Geddes
* Fitted with a range of high quality German or equal designer units and worktops, with upgrades available. Choice of unit door finish available dependent upon build programme.
* Complete with stainless steel appliances of gas hob, hood and electric oven. Dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. Appliances by Bosch or equivalent.
* Under unit lighting.
* Ceramic tiles to be fitted between worktops and wall units.
* Oak pre finished sliding wardrobe doors with internal shelf and hanging rails. Range of fitted wardrobes as indicated on plans.
Bathrooms / En Suites
* Laufen Pro appliances or equal.
* Ceramic wall tiling to baths and splash backs, fully tiled shower enclosure.
* To comply with current standards. Electrical accessories in stain chrome finish throughout ground floor and white accessories to upper floors.
* Security systems.
* Telephone and TV points as indicated on floor plans.
* LED downlighters throughout..
* Full central heating with radiators as indicated on plans. Oil fired boiler and hot water cylinders to each dwelling
* High performance SUpvc Rehau profile windows and doors as indicated on drawings.
* Gardens - turf to front garden and seeded rear garden
* Hard Landscaping - As indicated on planning drawings.
* Garages - Although shown on drawings/brochure price of garage is not included in the sales price. Provision and Price of a garage can be agreed by separate negotiation.
* Lighting - Feature lighting to be provided.
* Parking - See Drawings
This specification is for guideline purposes only and Ryce Limited reserves the right to change or amend the same without notice. This information therefore does not or will not form part of any contract. Please consult the Sales Advisor on site for specification of individual plots.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.