£280,000 Offers over
A charming 3 bedroom detached cottage with magnificent garden grounds which include a spectacular walled garden set in the picturesque hamlet of Blairhoyle. The property offer further development potential with previous planning `In Principle' obtained for a dwelling within the walled garden.
The Lodge offers attractive accommodation all on one level and consists of entrance hallway, well-proportioned lounge with bay window and wood burner stove, generous breakfasting kitchen with an array of fitted units, family bathroom, dining room leading to elevated conservatory out onto a south facing decked veranda, recently refitted shower room and 3 double bedrooms. Dual aspect windows to lounge and kitchen. Excellent storage provision including large cellar which incorporates a utility area.
The property is attractively decorated throughout. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard and are complimented by quality flooring and a mixture of double glazed units and secondary glazing. The home benefits from oil central heating together with newly installed and highly efficient air to air heat source.
Surrounding the home are attractive extensive gardens with mature plants and shrubs together with feature pond. Set to the back of the property is a real feature of the home which is a magnificent secluded south facing walled garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with well stocked and attractive borders surrounding. (Within the walled gardens are Victorian greenhouses which form the basis of where the proposed new property would be erected, if applicable.) A substantial driveway provides off-street parking for numerous family sized cars and in turn allows access to the large garage and small paddock/orchard. Extensive outbuildings also provide additional storage o
Living 16' 1" max x 11' 11" ( 4.90m max x 3.63m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 12' 2" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.71m max x 3.25m max )
Dining Room 11' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 10' 3" max ( 3.73m x 3.12m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 6" to front of wardrobes x 10' 2" ( 3.20m to front of wardrobes x 3.10m )
Bedroom 3 14' to front of wardrobes x 9' ( 4.27m to front of wardrobes x 2.74m )
Shower Room 6' 4" x 5' 2" ( 1.93m x 1.57m )
Bathroom 7' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.29m x 2.21m )
Conservatory 9' 10" x 9' 1" max ( 3.00m x 2.77m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.