£274,995 Offers over
Seldom available traditional detached sandstone villa prominently positioned in highly desirable east end location and close to excellent motorway links.
Always in demand this characterful and tastefully modernised detached family residence is fortunate to enjoy elevated uninterrupted views of surrounding districts and offering discerning purchasers further scope, if desired, to extend the subjects due to extensive garden grounds offering additional potential.
The subjects naturally benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, extensive basement storage and sweeping driveway leading to level car parking area. The garden, in particular to the rear of the property, is easily maintained with feature decking and various areas to include lawn, shrubs and flower borders all fortunate to back onto the fairways of Sandyhills Golf Club.
Accommodation comprises - Ground floor -front porch, reception hall, spacious bay window lounge ,formal dining room, luxury breakfasting fitted kitchen, utility room, double bedroom and family shower room. Upper floor - 3 further bedrooms with master having en suite bathroom.
The subjects are close to all local amenities with excellent commuter links, schools, the Forge shopping centre and public transport.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.