£164,000 Offers over
Seldom available semi detached villa enjoying a prime location with pleasant open views to front.
An attractive semi detached villa enjoying pleasant open vies from front facing apartments. Offering bright and generously proprtioned family accommodation that has been well maintained by the existing owners comprising Rec Hall, Lounge with open plan Dining Area to rear, modern fitted Kitchen complete with integral appliances whilst the first floor extends to Three well appointed Bedrooms and Bathroom. The property further features a system of Gas C.H. Double Glazed window units and a fresh and neautral decorative theme throughout. Externally the property offers well maintained landsacaped gardens to front and rear whilst off street parking is provided for via a driveway to side leading to a single garage. Early viewing is advised.
Occupying a convenient location with a host of local shops and a supermarket within walking distance. The area benefits from frequent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and surrounding destinations. Excellent schooling is available locally both at primary and secondary levels, whilst a host of recreational facilities such as Linn park and Linn Park Golf Course are all easily accessible.
Lounge 21' 9" MAX x 10' NARROWING TO 8,08 @DINING AREA ( 6.63m MAX x 3.05m NARROWING TO 8,08 @DINING AREA )
Kitchen 8' 3" x 8' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.51m )
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 8' 10" TO FITTED WARDROBES ( 3.84m x 2.69m TO FITTED WARDROBES )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 6" ( 2.82m x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.