£299,995 Offers over
A well presented family home that offers generous room sizes, four bedrooms with the master having an en suite showeroom, three piece family bathroom, Clks W.C. Front facing lounge, fitted dining kitchen. Full breadth conservatory. Integral garage. Gas C/heat &D/glz.
Substantial 4 Bedroom detached villa. Offering generous room sizes within a popular location. The accommodation offered gives a reception hallway with cloakroom W.C. that leads to the front facing lounge, itself being 21 ft long and has double doors to the near full breadth Conservatory. Stylish modern fitted dining kitchen has matched wall and floor units with the kitchen area having a breakfast bar separation to the main dining area. Again double doors to the Conservatory. The upper level opens out to four good sized bedrooms with the master having an en suite shower room. Three piece family bathroom has a three piece white suite. A real feature of this house is the free flowing main living area that takes full advantage of the generously proportioned conservatory.
Good sized gardens to both front and rear with lawns and planted borders to the rear and driveway parking leading to the integral garage. Of course gas central heating and double glazing are provided for with internal viewing highly recommended.
Lounge 21' 4" x 12' at max. ( 6.50m x 3.66m at max. )
Kitchen 9' x 11' 10" ( 2.74m x 3.61m )
Conservatory 12' 11" x 20' 9" at max. ( 3.94m x 6.32m at max. )
Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 15' 9" to front of wards. ( 3.00m x 4.80m to front of wards. )
Bedroom 2 11' x 13' 8" ( 3.35m x 4.17m )
Bedroom 3 11' 1" excluding entry x 8' 10" ( 3.38m excluding entry x 2.69m )
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.00m x 3.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.