£250,000 Offers over
Newly completed, individually designed detached villa on a generous plot overlooking the surrounding countryside offering modern family living in a beautiful rural setting.
Entering the property through the main entrance over the decked terrace the property comprises spacious hallway with fitted storage with downstairs WC off. The property enjoys a particularly spacious lounge with patio doors facing the front of the plot and a dining room of a similar size with patio doors out to the decked area. The breakfasting size kitchen has a variety of wall and floor units offering a wealth of storage space and a back door gives access to the garden grounds. A downstairs bedroom could double as a further sitting room.
The first floor of the property comprises a 19ft by 16ft master suite with dressing room and en-suite, a further 19ft by 11ft second bedroom, a third double bedroom and family bathroom.
Surrounded by breathtaking scenery of the Clyde Valley and only 3 miles away from the historic market town of Biggar, the property is ideally situated for country living but still within city reach. Symington offers a Primary School and nursery, Post Office, general store, garage with filling station and the popular Tinto House Hotel. There are excellent road connections with the A72 from Biggar connecting to the A702 for Edinburgh and the M74 motorway giving access to Glasgow, the central belt and the South. Railway stations at Lanark and Carstairs have frequent train links. The thriving country town of Biggar offers a choice of shops including a supermarket. Other amenities include numerous pubs &restaurants, a High School, bank, theatre and a hospital.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.