£130,000 Fixed price
* Rarely available 2 bedroom cottage in the highly desirable Cadham Conservation Village set on a very generous plot
* 2 double bedrooms, bedroom 1 benefits from ample built in storage
* Spacious lounge with dual aspect windows allowing for natural light, feature fireplace and electric fire
* Bright breakfasting kitchen with wall/base units, breakfast bar, integrated hob/oven and 2 large storage cupboards which could be used to house white goods
* Shower-room features shower cubicle, WC and sink
* Off street parking is provided by the gated driveway which leads to the rear of the property, and a second space is available on the other side of the attractive front garden
* To the rear of the property are generous grounds backing onto woodland providing privacy and scope for extension and landscaping subject to permissions
* Gas central heating and double glazingDescription
Situated in the highly desirable Cadham Conservation Village, this property boasts 2 double bedrooms and ample storage in bedroom 1. Bedroom 2 is a bright double room to the front of the property. The lounge is of generous proportions and features dual aspect windows allowing plenty of natural light and outlook over front and rear grounds, and also features a fireplace and electric fire. The breakfasting kitchen features wall/base units and a built in hob/oven and breakfast bar - 2 large cupboards maximize storage space and can house white goods. The shower room features a shower case, sink and WC. Externally the property enjoys a generous plot incorporating gardens and ample parking for several vehicles. Gas central heating and double glazing. EPC=DLocation
Located in the highly desirable and rarely available Cadham Conservation Village. Glenrothes offers a range of services and amenities to include library, shopping at the Kingdom Centre, and Rothes Hall Theatre. Sports pursuits are available at the Michael Woods Centre and 18 hole golf course. For the commuter there is access to the A92 for travel within Fife and the M90 and Forth Road Bridge provides links to Edinburgh, Glasgow and beyond.Our View
This is an extremely rare opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom cottage in the unique Cadham Conservation Village, and early viewing is encouraged to avoid disappointment.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Shower Room / WC
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.