£140,000 Offers over
***SSTC at Closing Date*** A rarely available all on the level sandstone semi-detached bungalow that occupies a quiet yet convenient position close to the centre of Stewarton.
***SSTC at Closing Date*** Friday This is an attractively styled traditional sandstone bungalow which provides good sized apartments, which combined with high ceilings creates a real sense of space and light. The property has been well maintained but does now require modernisation in some areas. The accommodation is versatile and could be configured to provide two or three bedrooms dependant on the purchasers needs. At present the property extends to a broad reception hallway, generous bay windowed lounge, sitting room/bedroom three, two double bedrooms, bathroom and a large dining sized kitchen with utility/store off. There is also a large attic space which may offer scope for further development subject to local authority consents. There is a system of gas central heating in situ and partial double glazing whilst the property sits in good sized gardens which have been designed to be relatively low maintenance. Off street parking is available via a single car garage to the rear.
Lounge 17' 6" into bay window x 13' excludes recess ( 5.33m into bay window x 3.96m excludes recess )
Kitchen Diner 14' 6" x 10' 10" narrowing to 8' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.30m narrowing to 2.51m )
Bedroom/sitting Room 13' 7" to window x 11' 9" ( 4.14m to window x 3.58m )
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.23m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.77m )
Bathroom 7' 11" x 6' over bath ( 2.41m x 1.83m over bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.