£75,000 Guide price
A well maintained residential park home located on this established and well known residential site.
Allen and Harris offer this well maintained residential park home located on this established and well known residential site.
The property is ideal for owners who are searching for a park home where the property is their only or main private residence. ( Residential Park Rules apply to this property it is therefore advisable you familiarise yourself with these prior to offer stage)
The site is situated close to all local amenities and services including shops and has easy access by car or bus to Garelochhead and Helensburgh for connecting train services and a wider range of shopping. The property is located close to the centre of the site and its facilities and is set within easy to maintain garden grounds. There is a ramp to allow wheelchair access.
There is a hallway, a good sized double aspect lounge with ample space for a dining room table, a fitted kitchen and two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes. There is also a shower room with large cubicle. There are replacement double glazed windows and a modern gas central heating boiler.
The property is offered for sale fully furnished including, two leather sofas, dining table and chairs, bookcase, two coffee tables, large sideboard with matching display cabinet, fitted fireplace with remote controlled electric fire, fridge freezer, separate freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, combination oven/microwave, cooker, free standing bedroom furniture including two single remote controlled orthopaedic beds, all window fittings including curtains and blinds, all carpets and floor coverings, all light fittings and garden furniture.
There is a single garage which is currently included in the monthly ground rent.
Council Tax Band is A. The monthly ground rent is £157.07 which includes water rates and garage rent.
Lounge 19' 7" max x 15' 7" max ( 5.97m max x 4.75m max )
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.31m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.