£99,995 Offers over
A bright and generously proportioned mid terraced villa enjoying a prime position with pleasant open aspects to front.
Situated within this much sought after pocket of Rutherglen is this bright and well appointed mid terraced villa. Enjoying an enviable position with pleasant open aspects with front facing apartments the accomodation comprises welcoming reception hall, well proportioned lounge, well equipped kitchen with dining area to side whilst the first floor offers two spacious double bedrooms and a convenient shower room. The property has been well maintained throughout and further benefits from a system of electric storage heaters and double glazed window units. Externally the property features pleasant landscaped gardens to front and rear featuring attractive monobloc and a convenient timber shed to rear. A degree of minor cosmetic upgrading is required which is reflected within the competitive asking price. Viewing is advised in order to appreciate the potential on offer within
Located within this popular and established residential locale, the property is well placed for a host of local amenities situated along Rutherglen Main Street which provide a range of shops and supermarkets catering for day to day requirements. Alternatively the area has frequent public transport links providing fast commuter access to nearby East Kilbride and Glasgow city centre. Access to the M74 motorway network is easily accessible
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 17' 6" x 8' 3" ( 5.33m x 2.51m )
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.37m x 3.56m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" MAX x 11' 1" MAX ( 3.48m MAX x 3.38m MAX )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.