£155,000 Offers over
Traditional townhouse lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen, utilty &shower room, three bedrooms and modern fitted cloak room. There is also excellent parking to rear and gas c/h. Enclosed easily maintained garden to rear. Open views across shoreline and beyond.
Rarely available Traditional Townhouse set within enviable position overlooking the harbourside with open views beyond. This deceptively spacious home offers accommodation over two levels on the ground level there is lounge with open views, modern fitted dining kitchen, modern fitted utility and shower room, on the upper level there are three good sized bedrooms with bedroom one having an en suite there is also modern fitted cloak room. The property further benefits from excellent private parking facility to the rear of the property, with additional parking to the front, gas central heating, and enclosed easily maintained garden to the rear.
Ideally located within easy access to the harbourside , beach, beach park, train station, Airports, shops and all local amenities.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent Grade 2 listed home within enviable position.
Entrance hall with door to front, laminate flooring, radiator and walk in storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 9" + bay window x 13' 1" ( 4.19m + bay window x 3.99m )
Spacious lounge, front facing window with open outlook across harbourside, electric fire set within surround, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 11' 2" + door recess x 10' 10" ( 3.40m + door recess x 3.30m )
Fully fitted modern kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink with matching worktops, space for table and chairs, double electric oven and hob with cooker hood. Radiator. Rear facing window. Door giving access to rear garden.
Modern utility room with worktop and wall units, plumbed for washing machine, shower room with w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle. Matching splash back. Vinyl flooring. Radiator. Rear facing window.
Bedroom One 10' 9" max x 8' 10" MIN ( 3.28m max x 2.69m MIN )
Master double bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator, quality built in wardrobes and front facing window.
En suite with wc, wash hand basin and shower cubicle, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.28m )
Again double bedroom with carpeted flooring, built in wardrobes, radiator and rear facing window.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.18m max x 2.64m max )
Good sized single bedroom, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring. Window to front.
Cloak room with wc, wash hand and basin, Radiator, Vinyl flooring, Window to rear.
Ample private off street parking to the rear of the property, with additional parking to the front.
Rear garden which is fully enclosed which has been laid with ease of maintenance in mind with paved patio area, drying area and hut.
Open outlook across river with views across to Arran and beyond
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.