£700,000 Offers over
The opportunity to acquire this rarely available together - distinguished and elegant Grade B listed Victorian townhouse with the further addition of a Garden Flat forming the ground floor.
Victoria Place is highly regarded as one of Stirling's most desirable and affluent residential addresses. Allen &Harris are therefore delighted to offer the opportunity to acquire this rarely available together - distinguished and elegant Grade B listed Victorian townhouse with the further addition of a Garden Flat forming the ground floor, situated in the prestigious Kings Park locale.
Main House Description
The main dwelling is a charming, period sandstone semi detached house which sympathetically retains many of the original features to include intricate cornice work, deep set moulded skirting's, working fireplaces and unique spiral wrought iron staircase. This elegant property is entered by an impressive sandstone staircase, up to an attractive iron and glass entrance porch which in turn leads through to an exquisite hallway. Internally the accommodation comprises of a delightful formal living room with a bay window and feature fireplace, separate dining room, of which both overlook Kings Park. The property also benefits from a spacious family room with balcony, which in turn overlooks the rear gardens. There is a modern fitted kitchen with various integrated appliances, utility and w.c. The expansive master bedroom, with en suite bathroom, enjoys extensive views over the park and to the Trossachs beyond. There is an additional double bedroom with en suite facility, plus a further 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
Garden Flat Description
The well-appointed 4 bedroom Garden Flat is set within this sophisticated townhouse, accessed via its own separate entrance, and offers the prospective owner the opportunity to provide further flexible accommodation, re-formed to the main dwelling or subsequently could provide annexe living for additional family. Alternatively the Garden Flat could provide a degree of income from either rental or holiday let. The accommodation briefly comprises of main hallway, inner hall, dining area, living room, fully functional kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms and family bathroom. The rear garden includes a covered area of decking. The adaptability and potential that is offered here, makes this a truly unique opportunity and we would highly recommend arranging an appointment to view in order to fully appreciate this exceptional property.
Externally the main house has the additional benefit of a double tandem garage which is situated to the side, with a paved driveway allowing off street parking. To the front and rear of the home are attractive mature gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with surrounding trees and plants with a substantial decked area in the rear garden.
Situated on the edge of Kings Park enjoying the views and walks together with easy access to the city centre makes this an ideal location. The City of Stirling boasts excellent schooling, local shops, bars and restaurants and the nearby Thistle shopping mall. The M80 and M9 motorways are within easy reach allowing fast commuting to both Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail. First class sporting and recreational amenities are readily available in the vicinity including golf and tennis within the Kings Park.
Main House Accommodation :
Hall 23' 3" x 7' 9" widens to 12'3 ( 7.09m x 2.36m widens to 12'3 )
Living Room 23' 6" x 15' 3" ( 7.16m x 4.65m )
Dining Room 14' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.81m )
Family Room 15' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.80m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 17' 3" x 10' at widest ( 5.26m x 3.05m at widest )
Utility / Toilet 7' x 6' ( 2.13m x 1.83m )
Bedroom 1 23' 6" x 15' 3" ( 7.16m x 4.65m )
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 12' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.89m )
En Suite 10' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 3 15' 9" x 13' 9" ( 4.80m x 4.19m )
En Suite 7' 3" x 4' 3" ( 2.21m x 1.30m )
Bathroom 10' x 6' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.06m )
Bedroom 4 16' 3" x 15' 9" ( 4.95m x 4.80m )
Bedroom 5 14' 9" x 7' ( 4.50m x 2.13m )
Garden Flat Accommodation :
Living Room 15' 9" x 12' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.89m )
Dining Area 11' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.26m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.20m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 7' 7" ( 4.65m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 2 14' 3" x 6' 9" ( 4.34m x 2.06m )
Bedroom 3 13' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.99m x 2.21m )
Bathroom 8' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.67m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.