£145,000 Offers over
A beautifully presented two bedroom, semi detached villa.
Accommodation on offer comprises on ground level, welcoming entrance vestibule which leads to spacious lounge and bright kitchen. On the upper level there are two double bedrooms with storage. The contemporary family bathroom has a three piece suite to incorporate WC, wash hand basin and bath with wall mounted power shower.
The residence includes both gas central heating and double glazing. Easily maintained garden to front and quite wonderful garden to rear including shed and greenhouse. Driveway to side leading to gated carport.
Possibility to extend to side and rear subject to relevant planning permissions.
Internal viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the particularly appealing accommodation on offer.
Ryat Drive allows an easy connection to Ayr Road which is convenient for accessing a wide variety of local amenities such as The Avenue shopping centre, which hosts a large Asda supermarket, Marks &Spencer's, Waitrose, Boots, a new Aldi due to open, banks, restaurants, cafes and various other retail outlets.
There are excellent public transport (including local train station) and major road links. The A77 provides southbound access to Ayrshire. The nearby GSO bypass leads to East Kilbride and the M77 giving quick access to Glasgow City Centre, Glasgow Airport and further afield.
Lounge 17' 10" x 12' 9" ( 5.44m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.46m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 3" ( 1.88m x 1.60m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.