£98,000 Offers over
Stunning 2 bedroom mid terrace villa located within the popular area of Barrhead. The property comprises: Lounge, modern kitchen, modern bathroom, two bedrooms, triple glazing, electric heating, off street parking and gardens. This property would suit younger and older couples alike.
New to the market and offering absolute walk-in condition this delightful modern Mid Terraced Villa is sure to appeal to any discerning Purchaser and would be an excellent home for the First Time Buyer. Located within a sought after modern development in Barrhead, this property will not disappoint. Offering scenic surroundings the Agent would recommend early internal inspection to avoid any disappointment.
Wraes View is a small development and has long been recognised as a preferred locale within the area. This property offers well tended gardens and a pleasing appearance. The property offers contemporary decor with modern wall coverings.
The showhouse accommodation on offer comprises: Beautifully presented family size lounge. Fantastic modern fitted kitchen, the kitchen offers an excellent array of units. Good sized modern bathroom and two excellent double bedrooms.
The property is further enhanced with triple glazing, electric economy heating, on street parking and as previously mentioned easy to maintain gardens to front and back.
Barrhead has a selection of local town amenities including shops, schools, supermarkets and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into both Paisley and Glasgow if required. The M8 and M77 motorway are within easy reach and provide links throughout the area, and into Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 18' 6" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 5.64m Max x 3.51m Max )
Kitchen 10' 4" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 3.15m Max x 3.51m Max )
Bed 1 8' 8" x 11' 6" ( 2.64m x 3.51m )
Bed 2 8' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.84m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.