£240,000 Offers over
Set in a most desirable street amongst properties of a similar quality and age, Vicarsford offers a standard of living that must be viewed to be appreciated. With many original features, FOUR bedrooms and THREE public rooms this is a true forever family home.
Set in spacious mature gardens with driveway and garage, Vicarsford sits in a commanding position with views as far as the Tinto Hill. Entering into the vestibule you are immediately greeted with an attractive mosaic floor and the impressive entrance hallway gives access to all public rooms and has the addition of a downstairs WC. The front facing formal lounge, dining room and family room offer an abundance of public rooms which are very flexible in the way that they can be utilised. The spacious kitchen has a family dining area and a multitude of floor and wall mounted units offering excellent storage.
On the first floor of the property are four bedrooms - with the master benefitting from large bay windows letting light flood the room - along with the family bathroom and additional WC. The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite and separate shower enclosure.
The attractive and enclosed rear gardens are accessed through the back door in the kitchen and feature an expansive patio area along with flower beds, a large area laid to lawn and mature shrubs.
Located near to the Town Centre, the area has excellent shopping &sports facilities, pubs, restaurants &bistros. There are bus &train services linking with the surrounding towns &cities &for those commuting by car there is access to the M74 &M8 motorways to Glasgow, Edinburgh &beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.