£100,000 Offers over
**SSTC at Closing Date 21st September** With south facing garden, this extended four apartment bungalow comprises: ent vestibule, rec hall, bathroom, two double sized bedrooms, front facing lounge, kitchen, inner hall with side door to garden and rear facing lounge, GCH, Part D.G. Floored attic.
*SSTC at *Closing Date 21st September ** A rare opportunity to acquire an incredibly versatile traditional bungalow in need of some modernisation
This extended four apartment bungalow; two reception rooms, two bedrooms, entrance vestibule, reception hall, kitchen and bathroom; has gas central heating and part double glazing and sits on well maintained garden grounds with south facing rear lounge and rear garden.
The property externally benefits from a drive leading to a single garage, and an all on the level garden, which is easily manageable.
In addition, this versatile bungalow, which could have a variety of layouts, depending on your particular requirements, has a staircase leading to generous floored attic space with plenty of built-in storage.
This is a sought after area of Kilmarnock which has traditional properties of a similar age.
Kilmarnock has a good selection of local amenities including shops, schools and transport services. Bus and rail routes give regular and easy commuting throughout the area and into Glasgow.
Reception Hall 10' 5" x 4' ( 3.18m x 1.22m )
Lounge 14' x 12' ( 4.27m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.41m )
Lounge 12' 11" x 15' 11" ( 3.94m x 4.85m )
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 12' ( 3.48m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' ( 3.63m x 3.35m )
Bathroom 7' 11" x 4' 11" ( 2.41m x 1.50m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.