£149,995 Offers over
Detached bungalow with entrance hall, 1/2 public rooms, 2/3 three bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen, modern fitted en-suite shower and a further modern shower room with double shower cubicle. There is also garage, driveway, gas c/h, d/g. Gardens, with rear being enclosed.Home report £160,000.
Ideally located on the edge of Kilwinning within a private development yet within easy access to Kilwinning, major bus routes and road links. This Detached Bungalow offers all on the level accommodation with spacious flexible accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge, formal dining room, which could easily be used as a third bedroom, modern fitted kitchen, a further two double bedrooms with master benefiting from modern en-suite shower room, there is also a modern fitted shower room comprising of double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, garage, driveway and gardens to front, side and rear. The front garden is chipped with fencing and paved path, the side garden has path with driveway and the rear garden is enclosed with lawn drying area, chipped area and paved patio area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this rarely available bungalow, within one of Kilwinning's preferred areas.
Welcoming entrance hall with double glazed door to the front carpeted flooring, radiator and storage cupboard.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 6" ( 5.31m x 3.20m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed window to front. Radiator and carpeted flooring. Glass door to kitchen and hall.
Dining Room/third Bedroom 9' min x 7' 9" max ( 2.74m min x 2.36m max )
Front facing double glazed window. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Fully fitted modern kitchen with wall and base units, with matching worktops and partially tiled walls. Electric hob and double oven with cooker hood. Radiator. Central heating boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Vinyl flooring. Door to side garden. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.90m )
Master double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window. Built in mirrored wardrobes. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Modern fitted shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Radiator. Partially tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.90m )
Again double bedroom with carpeted flooring, built in mirrored wardrobes, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Modern shower room comprising of double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c Matching splashbacks, towel radiator and vinyl flooring.
Excellent Monobloc driveway to the side giving ample off street parking and leading to garage.
The gardens to the front are chipped with paved path and fencing, the rear garden is enclosed with lawn drying area, chipped area and paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.