£152,500 Offers over
B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the market a rarely available and beautifully presented stone-built End Terraced Cottage, situated on a private driveway, near the centre of the village
Offered in immaculate condition, this property demands immediate inspection to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the quality and location of the accommodation on offer.
The property comprises:
- The property is accessed via the tiled entrance vestibule with feature log/wood storage, leading into the inner hall.
- Bright and spacious Lounge with view to the front of the property and feature wood burning stove which provides additional warmth.
- Modern fitted Kitchen with co-ordinating units and worktop. Integrated hob and extractor hood with washing machine and fridge included. The rear door gives access to the garden.
- Two double Bedrooms with Bedroom 1 also including a built-in wardrobe for ample storage.
- Family Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and modern white three piece suite including over bath shower and glass shower screen.
The loft which has power and has been floored, provides a significant amount of additional storage.
Aberfoyle is a beautiful village set in the magnificent Queen Elizabeth Forest Park which is part of the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park.
It is a popular holiday village with a vibrant main street which is well served with individual shops, cafes and restaurants.
For out door sports enthusiasts, Loch Ard is a short distance away which boasts exciting activities such as water sports, scenic walks and fishing opportunities.
Lounge 3.48m (11'5') x 3.89m (12'9')
Kitchen 3.48m (11'5') x 2.18m (7'2')
Bedroom 1 3.68m (12'1') x 3.68m (12'1')
Bedroom 2 2.69m (8'10') x 2.69m (8'10')
Family Bathroom 1.98m (6'6') x 1.60m (5'3')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.